Have a question? While we are always available to assist you, you might be able to find the answer to your question in the FAQs below. Still have a question? Feel free to contact us.
- Is Pullman Sugar in compliance with the Global Food Safety Initiative?
Yes, Pullman Sugar is BRC certified and in compliance with the Global Standards to ensure safe products for our customers and the end users.
- Is Pullman Sugar kosher certified?
Yes, all Pullman Sugar products are kosher. We are certified by the Chicago Rabbinical Council.
- Is Pullman Sugar Organic Certified?
Yes, Pullman Sugar is Organic Certified by the CCOF.
- Where is Pullman Sugar located?
We are located at 700 E. 107th Street in the Dutch Farms Complex; just blocks from I-94.
- What is Pullman Sugar’s lead time for a load?
We usually would like at least 1 days notice for sucrose loads and 2 days notice for invert sugar loads.
- How do I know your product is 100% safe?
Unlike a lot of sugar companies, we at Pullman Sugar pasteurize our product. We also run the product through a high pressure filtration system that takes out all contaminants. In addition to the pasteurization and filtration steps, the product passes through magnetic traps and filter bags to provide that extra precautionary step.